The Collaborative Chambers Alliance is proud to present the 2nd Annual World Bee Day, a virtual conference focusing on the economic impact of honey bees and other pollinators.
- Dr. Josette Lewis Ph.D. – Chief Scientific Officer of The Almond Board of California
- Alesa Mizigoj – CEO of MEDEX, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Joan Gunter – President of American Beekeeping Federation
- Steven Coy – Coy Bee Company, Mississippi
- Moderator: Peggy Garnes – President of Ohio State Beekeepers Association
Registration is $20
The proceeds from this event will be donated to provide Honey Breakfast on November 18, 2022, for K-12 students in Euclid and Cleveland, Ohio.
And, be sure to join us for a Live Event to celebrate World Bee Day!
- Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Location: Queen Right Colonies, Ltd. – 43655 State Route 162, Spencer, OH 44275
For more information, please contact Nicky Sulandari at email@example.com or (216) 712-9080.