Please join us for a luncheon featuring a stellar keynote by Business Coach & Consultant, Cheryl C Perez, who will be giving a presentation on making a plan for business growth in the coming year. Social distancing protocols will be in place for this event, and masks are required until you are seated at your table.
- 11:30-11:50am – Registration & Networking
- 11:50-12:00pm: Introductory Remarks & Annual Meeting
- 12:00-1:00pm – Keynote presentation with Cheryl C Perez & Lunch
- $25 for members of Berea, Olmsted or any CCA Chamber of Commerce (view list here)
- $35 for non-members
Please register by Wednesday, November 10.
This event is co-hosted by the Berea and Olmsted Chambers of Commerce in partnership with the Collaborative Chambers Alliance.
PLAN FOR BUSINESS GROWTH: HOW TO BUILD A 2022 PLAN THAT WILL HELP YOU GROW!
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAN FOR BUSINESS GROWTH- STEP BY STEP? Are you trying to create a business growth strategy for 2022 and beyond and don’t know where to start? Do you need clarity and a real game plan that you can implement to get you to that next level? In fact… creating a 2022 growth plan and strategy will make a huge difference in your business and entrepreneurial journey! In this session, Cheryl C Perez, Business Coach and Consultant, will walk you through how to create and plan for business growth in 2022 and beyond. She will share a few proven secrets that have been instrumental in her ability to grow multiple 6 and 7 figure businesses- and they will help you too.
In this session you will learn:
- What is a Business Growth Plan?
- What are the Major Pieces of a Business Growth Plan and how to organize yours.
- Walk away with a growth plan outline that you can implement immediately as you craft your 2022 plan.
- The #1 best kept secret about how to make the time to create the plan to get you to that freedom that you desire.
To register for this event, click here.
COVID Safety – We are following the current health and safety guidelines required by the state of Ohio and our host venue as well as recommendations outlined by the CDC.
By purchasing an event ticket, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by all the health and safety procedures in place at the time of the event including mask and social distancing requirements. In addition, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and do not hold event sponsors liable for any health-related issues.
We reserve the right to deny entrance to anyone exhibiting any of the symptoms:
- Fever (equal to or higher than 100.4°F) or chills
- Cough − Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
We appreciate your understanding of the measures taken for your protection and the protection of other attendees.